Post 6 - Future Studies
To speak from hearth, I have no intention to continue studying. I just want to run far away from anything related to the traditional academic environment. I’m tired of being a student in a system that isn’t focused on the individual development but on standardized outcomes.
Maybe participate in workshops could be an option. Now a
lot of people are taking and dictating short courses, I believe that these
places are more enjoyable, because you work and interact with others in a more
intimate and horizontal way. Also doing it online it’s cheaper or easier
because you don’t need a physical place to gather people.
There are so many options on this online courses, a huge variety of subjects
and topics. I mainly like the ones related to art, like analog or digital collage,
or poetry writing, video-art, visuals, etc. But some others have also caught my
interest, such as programming workshops or to learn Japanese.
I think we can educate ourselves and cultivate our interests personally and in community, there is no need for institution’s approval. Your knowledge can and should be shared with those around you. I’m not saying this to propose the end of academicism or something, obviously you still need to certificate to be, I don’t know, a doctor or an architect. But now we have a lot of tools to create and participate in so many things that there is no excuse to wouldn’t approach to something that may interest you.

What an interesting reflection, it definitely has a lot of trues
ResponderEliminar