Post 1 - A country I would like to visit
I
don’t really have a particular interest in travel to another country. I like to
travel, but it isn’t like an obsession, or my childhood dream or whatever. It’s
more like “If you have the chance would you travel to --random country name--?”
and my answer will be almost in any case
“Yes, I would.” Maybe it’s related to the fact that I have never left Chile, I
don’t know.
So anyway, I began to think (to write this post) in what country I could have a
great time, and the answer came to my mind shaped like anime, weird films and
ramen. Yes. The controversial Japan.
Japan is an island country located in East Asia. Besides the rich history of
the country, full of traditions, nowadays it’s well known worldwide for his anime
culture and technological development.
Here in Latin America the anime has a big fan base. Influencing different
generations of people.
I would love to visit any city or town of the country. Traditional or modern, a
rural village or the biggest metropolis. Just want to walk on the streets,
observe the people living, interacting, being themselves. Eat their food and
say “Itadakimasu” from heart.
I think this experiences would be great for an old film project that I have
gathering dust in a corner of my mind. It was (will be?) a false documentary called
“Maipu Monogatari”, that elaborates about the hybridization of the Japanese and
Chilean cultures.


I have a very good time reading your blog, I also like japanese culture and want to visit Japan. Love it !
ResponderEliminarFrancisco Cortés Quijada.
maipu monogatari sounds great ! hope to see that movie in the future.
ResponderEliminaralso love the photo of pickachu parade.
I really like your blog! And Japan is so cool, I really love all the culture. I would like to visit the country soon.
ResponderEliminarAmazing blog ! Had been only in Japan´s airport and it is Wonderfull
ResponderEliminar