Post 5 - My future job
I would love to work in anything creative. On my career
area (cinema) I like the scripting, the editing and the art direction, but is
really difficult to get a “big job” on those areas. Also I don’t like the
industrial way of production, it works hierarchically and is taken over by a
cultural and economic elite. I prefer to work on my personal stuff. Maybe an interesting
path to follow could be applicate to state funding. I’m now working with a group
of friends on a visual novel called (for now) “Antes todo esto era campo”. It’s
about a young person that explores a town where the people believe in myths to explain
the phenomena they don’t understand. The characters and events of the game are
related to gender ideology and marginalized social groups.
I’m not interested in earn a lot of money with my art, but obviously I wouldn’t
complain if something like that happens, anyway it isn’t my focus.
This is an indoors job, but also one that hasn’t any prohibition about the
travelling, because technically I can work anywhere with my notebook.
If I have to choose like a “regular job”, I would like to work
editing videos, maybe like an assistant for some film production, but that’s
more from a survival necessity than something I’m looking for.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario