Post 4 - Free Topic

 


 

When I was a child I used to watch the “Kids section” of the national TV, on there were shows that I loved at the time, like “Cachureos”, it was a sort of entertainment contest for kids with so many surrealistic characters who also sing and dance. I liked “The Ra-tim-bum Castle” as well, a Brazilian show that occurs in a magical castle where a group of kids that lived nearby used to play. Another show that I liked a lot is “31 minutos”, a puppet show that emulate a news TV program.

The anime section of “El club de los tigritos” is where I watched anime for the first time and it was amazing. I remember having to wait anxiously one day, or one week, to watch the next episode. And it was really horrible when suddenly the anime restarted because it reached the end of the dubbing (this was before the internet became a common thing in our lives). There I used to watch shows like Digimon, Slam Dunk, Shaman King or Ranma ½. I still love (and re-watch sometimes) all of those shows. It was the beginning of a never ending relationship.

I would love to work someday on a freak kid show :3

 

 

Comentarios

  1. I also watched a lot of freak kid show! There was a tv show like Cachureos, called Mundo Mágico, that I used to watch. My sister and my dad participated in a contest on TV in that strange tv show.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love 31 minutes, I feel like it's a totally well thought out series!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha I had forgotten about the existence of shaman king, only classics anime in "El club de los tigritos"

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 31 minutes is a classic. When I was a child I really liked the song White tooth

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also like 31 minutes and digimon. Sometimes I watch some chapters again, especially 31 minutes.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3 - Free topic

Post 2 - The best concert I have had

Post 1 - A country I would like to visit